IQAC – Internal Quality Assurance Cell
At IDEAS we are committed to providing quality education in Architecture and striving for excellence through continuously monitoring and improving the quality of our teaching-learning methods and our infrastructure.
The IQAC has been formed with these objectives:
1. To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institute.
2. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institute
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and Faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes;
Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education;
Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes a promotion of quality circles;
Documentation of the various programs/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement
Acting as a nodal agency for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality;
Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institute;
Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Unites of Colleges based on the AQAR;
- Interaction with SQACs in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance and enhancement endeavors.