For seeking admission for B.Arch. course, the candidate should have passed an examination at the end of the 10 + 2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10 + 2 level examination or passed 10 + 3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate and should have passed NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
The admissions to 1st year B.Arch. are done through Central Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the State Government of Maharashtra through Admission Regulating Authority, MS. As per the prevalent norms, 80% of the seats will be filled through CAP Process & the balance 20% seats will be filled through Institutional Quota on a merit basis.
Branch — B. Arch.
Intake/Year — 120
Procedure for Institution Level Admissions – Institutional Quota
Candidate must purchase the prospectus and Admission Request Form (ARF), providing the details as mentioned.
Following original Document with Attested Photocopies are required along with ARF:
- SSC Mark Sheet.
- HSSC Mark Sheet / Or Equivalent Diploma Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate (T.C.)
- NATA Score Card.
- Domicile Certificate of 10th and 12th or Diploma Done from Maharashtra State.
- Nationality Certificate if nationality is not mentioned in School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate is required if the candidate has appeared HSSC or Equivalent exam from other than Maharashtra State as per DTE and State Govt. Maharashtra rules.
- Two passport size colored photographs.
- Caste Certificate (For Reserve Category).
- Caste Validity Certificate (For Reserve Category).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (For Reserve Category).
Approved fee for AY 2021-22 Rs. 1,10,000/-
Architects, as pioneers of habitat design, will be given insight into environmental issues, impact on society, energy & health along with alternate resources through the four-semester Master’s Program. The aspirants will undergo training as an integral part, finally accomplishing a research thesis inbuilt habitat.
The faculty at IDEAS has expertise and experience in practicing Environmental Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Appropriate Technology along with their specialization.
Also, Visiting and Guest faculty having expertise in various aspects of Environmental Architecture has been meticulously identified for the course.
These include Mentors and Associates at various Agencies and NGOs.
To have a sensible human being, carrying the flag of sustainability high on his shoulders
The candidate with B.Arch. or equivalent qualification from an approved university with 50% marks (45% in case of category) and have obtained a non-zero score in CET.
Fees Rs. 62,000/-
- COA Approval for additional intake for B.Arch 2014-15
- COA Approval M.Arch 2015-16
- COA approval conversion of intake for B.ArchCOA Approval B.Arch 2009-10
- State Govt. Approval Conversion of Intake for B.Arch
- State Govt. Approval Increase in intake for B.Arch
- State Govt. Approval M.Arch.
- State Govt – First State Govt. Approval B.Arch
- Extension of Affiliation for B.Arch & M Arch by RTMNU 2021-22-to-2023-24
- Extension of Affiliation for M Arch by RTMNU
- First Affiliation for B.Arch by RTMNU
- Extension of Affiliation for B.Arch by RTMNU
- Approved Principal University Approval
- University Minimum Standards of Architectural Education Regulations